Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back into electronics and robots


Well.... I have been out of work for a bit and beend taking the time to work on some electronics projects and robots. Built a 3x3x3 LED cube controlled by an arduino microcontroller. It is the first arduino project I have worked on. So far I am very pleased by the ease of use and functionality. After the first few patterns programming in C has come back to me. It is just a matter of learning some of the built in functions for the arduino. Overall not back. Hopefully will add some pictures and code later on.

Also build a Lego NXT run Sumobot. Would like to spend more time working on robotics and the such. Maybe even go to some competitions. Will see where things go in time.
Now I just need to get back on the job so that I will have money for some of these projects.....

No comments: