Saturday, June 14, 2008

Well, i was getting sick of how my computer has way too much crap on it, specifically little programs i try playing with, but dont use regularly. Im in the habit of starting fresh every once and a while. However, I tried that and ran into a few problems. Have Vista up and running, but didnt actually wipe my disk. So... do i take the time to actually figure out all the crap i have that i dont need.... or install FreeBSD as my OS. The new version has some really cool features. The one question i have to answer first is did anyone write a driver for the wireless card i have. Wireless is notoriously difficult in open source systems because most of the processors on the cards are closed source and the SDK only gets released to companies.

Not going to deal with that crap today however. I have the night off from milford and get to spend the evening with Abigail..... She is back from Europe for a few days, and i get to actually see her for a while. This is very much needed, and i will likely be in a much better mood monday than I normally am.

Well, going to just get everything else in order.

No comments: