Friday, July 24, 2009

Have so many project ideas running through my head. Need to have the resources to work on some of them..... Working on a small balsa and tissue paper model I have had sitting around for a while. Slowely getting that done. Limited by the speed that the glue dries. Probably finish it by this weekend.

Have also been fixing up all my R/C gear. Haven't done model airplanes since 2000. Use to have a couple nice ones. I am looking into the electric park fliers. Much more impressive now than when I got into R/C. Also much simpler to operate than the nitro powered models. Though when i have good cashflow and time I will make some of those as well. Just tough with those since you nearly need to make a day of going flying, while the electrics you can just do quickly.

No comments: