Sunday, February 14, 2010

Second long weekend in a row. Kind of nice. Getting time to do random stuff. Spending some time flying the little helicopter and spending some time in RealFlight with some park fliers. Feeling like its almost time to get another helicopter though, one of the intermediate level ones in the Blade family. The mCx s300 is lots of fun, but feel like I need a little more to get some more skills. Can fairly reliably land precisely with full rates on the radio. So really need the next step up, and probably eventually a better transmitter, probably the Dx6i. Hopefully in a month or two I can do that. Maybe get the Ember as well so I can get sometime in with a fixed wing craft.

And Java sucks, the language is such a mess. Don't know why anyone would willingly use it. Though for some of the stuff I want to do I will probably end up writing my own libraries for Go. Don't think there is a version of openGL ported to it yet..... sounds a lot like effort though.

No comments: